Full course description
6 HOURS OF SOCIAL WORK CONTINUING EDUCATION
An increasing number of studies demonstrate the utility of Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) application for assessing clients and a treatment plan of clinical care. While no one therapy has been found to be exclusively comprehensive in treating a client and their problem(s), EFT has been identified as an effective tool to assist with identifying and reducing the client’s clinical symptoms that include, but are not exclusive to, insomnia, depression, increased cortisol, PTSD, anxiety, and other disorders . EFT has been found to be an evidenced based mind-body treatment getting to the cause of the disorder. This webinar is an introduction to Emotional Freedom Techniques as used in a clinical setting.
- define what Emotional Freedom Freedom Techniques are,
- identify 16 acupressure points used in Emotional Freedom Techniques
- demonstrate ability to create a setup statement,
- differentiate between a setup statement and a reminder statement,
- demonstrate ability to take a client through an EFT tapping sequence with a reduction in SUDs, and
- give examples of what resistance is and how to eliminate it.