Full course description
**Certificates will not be issued from December 20, 2021-January 7, 2022 due to the holiday break**
Important Registration Notice
Currently, we can only accept Visa and MasterCard payments. We are working with our payment provider to also accept American Express and Discover. Please check back soon if you must register with American Express or Discover cards.
1.5 HOURS OF SOCIAL WORK CONTINUING EDUCATION
This 1.5 hour training is based on the department of health and human services SAFE-T card, used by the STAR clinic and other crisis intervention specialists.
- How to assess risk and protective factors in clients reporting suicidal ideation.
- How to assess degree of ideation, planning, behavior, and intent.
- Best practice language to use in a thorough suicide inquiry.
- Specific examples of escalating risk.
- Resources for at-risk individuals.